Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's Presentation

To answer a few questions:

A piece of paper or cue cards during the presentation are fine.  The gist is that I want you to be able to present your information, not just stand up front and read from a paper.  I understand that the information and standing in front of the class may be overwhelming and that is why cue cards or a paper may be used as a reference point.

If you are doing a slideshow/power point/any thing electronic, just email me a copy or I can copy from your USB on Tuesday.  I don't need an actual copy of your presentation notes if you are in fact presenting.  The people who have chosen not to present need to provide me with a dialogue that they would have used if they were presenting.


Please email me with any questions you may have,
Miss J

p.s. Research Skills are on page 456 of the textbook